HEATHER SPLIT - AIRMESH
The ‘Heather Split’ is a Split-Sole version of our traditional teaching and practice shoe and is widely used across all levels of dancing around the world. It offers comfort, stability and value, with added flexibility, which is perfect for a shoe that’s worn more than any other shoe for many dancers.
- Ultra flexible with a Split-Sole design
- New heel design bringing sole material over the back of the heel, offering a smoother drag and greater protection
- Low heel for a broader array of dancing and greater balance
- Gel padding for enhanced support and comfort
- Adaptable, used for many forms of dance as well as practice and teaching
- Made in England
Worn by: Edita Daniute (World & Italy Professional Ballroom Champion), Katya Jones (UK Professional Latin Champion), Yulia Musikhina (USA Amateur Latin Champion), Loreta Kriksukaityte (USA Professional Latin Champion), Cathrin Hissnauer (Germany Amateur Ballroom Finalist), Kayleigh Andrews (UK Junior Ballroom & Ten-Dance Champion).
This shoe is pictured on the 1.5" Heather heel
We Also Recommend